Free Sex Videos

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flower clips

On my trip to Tai Pan yesterday, I didn't come out with what I went in for, but I did come out with darling flowers for clippies!! You can also buy some at Roberts or Michaels. These are SO easy & darling. If you have a baby girl, you could even just clip these on to the headbands. I always make 2 of everything, just so I have the option. You also will need: hair clips from Roberts, hot glue gun & a pencil. (if you want to add any other embellishments also. I used glitter, eyelets & ribbon)

Take the flower COMPLETELY apart, so it will lay more flat on the clip. hot glue each section back together so it will stay together. Clip the clippie onto a pencil. Hot glue the flower onto the clip & let it dry...and voila...beautiful flower clips!!

I sprayed the red & white flowers with gold glitter.

The middle of these flowers made them look too fake. I took it out when I took the flower apart & just hot glued the eyelets in it's place instead.
I had some pink paper flowers from my scrapbooking pile. I decided to just add them with the ric rac ribbon. Adde has lots of pink & green clothes so I thought it would be cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment