Free Sex Videos

Friday, May 8, 2009

time for another FANCY NANCY party

We've had fun going to all the Fancy Nancy birthday parties - but I've had more fun thinking of a fancy do to go along with it.
I know. I know. She's naked but I tried to crop it & it won't upload what I cropped - even though it shows it's cropped in my folder. I tried not to get too much of her. We didn't want to get her dress on yet - so here's a bad mom moment.

I parted the hair on the side. Then I parted 3 slanted parts going from the side part to the ear & twist. I added an elastic to hold the twist (because once I got away from the base of the head - I turned it into a corkscrew twist) & then bobby pinned it in place while finishing my twists. Do 3 twists on each side.
Bring all the hair into a pony tail. I kind of pulled one twist from each side at a time so that I could make sure the twist was still twisted tight & good.
Now that we have our pony, I did a corkscrew twist just all over randomly in the pony.
Now, curl all the straight pieces that aren't in the twists.
Pin all the curls & all the twists to give a fun updo.
We added our must have spray glitter because she feels like she has to wear it anytime we do a fancy do or are going to a party. It does add a lot though.
front view:
We finished it off with a cute little tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment