Free Sex Videos

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pull Through Ponytail Headband


I did this style on Keyanna a few weeks ago after she had been wearing her hair down for a while and she was fed up and annoyed with it always being in her face. I started by parting her hair ear to ear and tying off the back section. Then I began parting her hair in small straight sections and tying them off into little ponytails. After I had done that to the whole front section of hair I started with the first section and took our beader and pushed it under the the rubber band towards her forehead, I took the hair from that same small pony and slipped it into the opening of the beader. I then pulled that hair back under the rubber band through the hole created by the beader and viola! A pull through pony! I continued doing this to every small pony and it created a headband effect that kept her hair out of her face all day.




I probably should have taken step by step pictures as I did this style and it would be a whole lot easier to explain but I didn’t think of it at the time so hopefully you get the jist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment