Free Sex Videos

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fan Feature: Miss Ava!


Tell us a little about yourself and your daughter: 
My name is Tanya, I’m 27 years old and have a wonderful little girl named Ava, who is almost 4 years old. I served in the Army for 4 years, and Ava currently goes to Pre-School. I am married to my husband Tavares and we live in the Bahamas, Ava has a little brother named Carson! 

What is your daughters current hair routine like? 
Wash and Condition, and let air dry. 

What are your favorite products to use? 
Leave in conditioner/ detangler. 

Have you ever used chemicals or heat in your daughters hair? 
I’ve Tried blow drying it, but it makes it really dry and frizzy. 

How did you learn to care for your daughters hair? 
Watching A LOT of YouTube. 

Was there anything you really struggled with learning about caring  for or styling your daughters hair? Anything you’re looking forward to mastering? 
I still can’t figure out how to do the 4 strand braid… but I know someday I will get it!

Any tips for our readers? 
Just listen to your baby, if she says she’s tired of sitting then let her rest for a while and finish up later that day.

Show us some pics!

 Peep the image on the laptop ;)





Tanya has been a friend of ours on Facebook for a while now and I always enjoy seeing the cute new styles she comes up with for Ava. Thanks so much for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment