- Step 1 : Get a Curling iron that get really hot.
- Step 2 : Warp the hair away from the face, only using the inside part of the iron, for about 15 seconds and don't use the clamp.
- Step 3 : Repeat step 2 around your entire head, grabbing small sections and wrapping around the iron.
- Step 4 : Spray hair with a shine serum with a little hold.
- Step 5 : Scrunch up hair and rake your fingers from roots to tips so that the waves aren't too perfect.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Tutorials You Should also see : ... how to make hair chalking on dark hair ... Make a Faux Bob For Long Hair · How To Make Retro Updo Fishtail · No Heat Curls ...
Step 2 : Roll it over itself to create a donut shape. Step 3 : Cut the donut shape so it becomes a long roll. Step 4 : Trim the ends so the roll is the length of the base ...
Post a Comment