- After curling your hair, part your hair normally, and grab your hair like you would be putting it half-up.
- On one side of your part, take your grouping of hair and split it up into three sections.
- Take the first section and twist it to the back of your head, insert bobby pin.
- Take the second section, braid it to the back of your head, insert bobby pin.
- Now, twist your last section of hair to the back of your head, and insert bobby pin.
- Repeat on the other side of your head, and you are good to go!
You Should also see :