Free Sex Videos

Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Photo A Day Challenge


A moment...

Life is made up of lots of little moments 
and a single moment with the ones we love are always the most wonderful. 


This is me and Sandy, I got her for my birthday when I was 10 years old.
Sandy died in December not long after my birthday last year. I still feel her here. At night I might feel a little weight on my leg, she would always lean against my legs at night to sleep, I would hear paws running across the kitchen floor and remember her, or hear a dog bark next door and imagine her reply. Though this is my mind playing tricks on me, I still enjoy those little moments I hold on to them because they are all I have. 

See you all tomorrow, either on here or on twitter or instagram or facebook!
#Junephotoaday

Sinead x

No comments:

Post a Comment