- Step 1 : brush your hair. then make a braid on one or both sides. These can be as big or small as you want.
- Step 2 : Tease the back part of your hair slightly to create a bit of a poof on the top of your head.
- Step 3 : Pull the braids to the side and pin them at the back of your head (at ear hight) with a bobby pin in the same color as your hair.
- Step 4 : Grab all your hair now and make a high, slightly messy ponytail. Pin away any loose ends at the back of your neck.
- Step 5 : Braid the ponytail. If you braid it tightly the structure will show best once it's wrapped in to a bun.
- Step 6 : Start rolling the braid around the ponytails hair elastic and set the end with two bobby pins or with another elastic (in that case pull some of the bun over it, to cover it).
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
How To Make a Braided Bun
Labels: Braid Hair, chignon, Long Hair
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment