- Brush your hair.
- Take the top part of your hair and twist the end, like in the picture.
- Push the twisted part a bit up against your head to get more volume at the top, secure with bobby pins.
- Divide the rest of your hair in two parts.
- Braid one of the parts and temporarily apply a bobby pin at the end.
- Braid the other half of your hair, and look a bit like Pippi Longstocking ;)
- Take both the braids and fold them over your head. Twist them around each other at the part where the braids meet.
- Secure the braids with bobby pins.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment