- First, put your hair into a ponytail with four strands of long lace attached to the inside of the ponytail.
- Next, divide your hair into four sections, with a strand of lace in each section.
- Now it's time to braid! From left to right, we will number each strand to make it a little easier. Strand one goes over strand two and under strand three. In the next photo you'll see strand four go under strand one, then over strand three. Simply said, the outside piece will always be the strand you'll weave with, going under then over, then over then under, etc.
- Continue this process until you've reached the end of your hair and secure with an elastic band.
- Then, take the remaining strands of the lace and wrap around the end of your braid, covering the elastic band. Lastly, cut the elastic band at the top, and tuck the ends of the lace into the braid.
Tutorials You Should also see :