1. This first look starts with a ponytail at the back of the head, leaving out some hair from the sides and back.
2. Reach through the top of the base of the ponytail, grab the ends and pull it through to create the topsy tail.
3. Make two smaller ponytails below and to the side of the first, including the hair from the first ponytail, but still leaving a bit out at the nape.
4. Topsy tail them!
5. Then make a ponytail with the remainder of the hair at the nape, and topsy tail it.
6. Tuck the ends of the final ponytail under and gently pin them into place.
7. Loosen up the look by gently pulling it apart a bit. Secure with hairspray and add a flower or jewel to garnish if you wish.
Tutorials You Should also see :
How to Make a Hair Bun for Your Wedding