- Step 1 : Start with wavy hair parted down the middle. Make your hair as wavy or un-wavy as you'd like.
- Step 2 : Pull your hair half-up leaving the front parts down for braiding.
- Step 3 : Pin the hair back with some bobby pins.
- Step 4 : French braid the front pieces of your hair "inside-out" style, or backwards.
- Step 5 : Stop adding hair to the braid when you reach your ear, then finish braiding all the way down and then secure with a clear elastic.
- Step 6 : Loosen the braids a good amount. Loosen them so that you've almost made the braid flat.
- Step 7 : Wrap one of the braids around your hair and pin into place.
- Step 8 : Wrap the other braid around your head in the other direction and over top the other braid. Tuck the end of the top braid under the bottom braid.
- Step 9 : You will need to go back and tuck the bottom braid under the top one again. Use bobby pins if needed.
- Step 10 : Once the braids are secured, you can take out the clear elastics holding the braids in. Done!
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment