- 1 : Part the hair down center.
- 2 : Divide into equal sections and bring hair in front of your shoulders.
- 3 : Divide the first section in half again.
- 4 : Working one section at a time, begin to twist hair.
- 5 : Twist all the way to the ends.
- 6 : Using your thumb and index finger, gently glide hand across the twist from ends to midshaft.
- 7 : This will cause frayed ends to pop away.
- 8 : Snip away at frayed ends, Repeat for each remaining section.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment