- Step 1 : Start with slightly damp or naturally dried hair. Then Divide the hair into three sections: One on top, two on the bottom. Pin up the top section on top of your head.
- Step 2 : Now, in each section, start working with smaller 3-inch chunks at a time.
- Step 3 : Spray the Ocean Mist on each sub-section, making sure not to saturate the hair. Then Gather the sprayed section in your hand in an S-shape.
- Step 4 : Scrunch the coiled hair slightly as you heat it with a dryer.
- Step 5 : Intensify the new wave shape where needed with a straightener, making sure to follow the direction of the wave.
- Step 6 : Finish it off with the Medium-Hold Hairspray and some Straight and Shine Spray on top to give the look gloss.
Tutorials You Should also see :