Step One: Put hair into a loose ponytail. Make sure that they ponytail is high up.
Step Two. Start to fishtail, and make sure that the fishtail is loose. Fishtail all the way down, and make then end section of the hair tight.
Step Three: Pull on the fishtail, spreading it further out. (This makes the hair look thicker)
Step Four: Once the hair is pulled loose wrap the hair around in a bun. Make sure that the end section of the fishtail is at the top of the bun.
Step Five: Use pins to keep the bun in place, use hair spray then pull on the bun making it fuller.
Tutorials You Should also see :
- 4 Different Sided Ponytail Hairstyle
- Tucked Side Ponytail Hairstyle
- Make a Curly Hair With Volume
- Make a French-Style Side Braid
- How To Get The Perfect Blowout at Home
Post a Comment