- Step 1 : Flip your head over and rake your fingers through your hair to make it all go towards the top of your head, leaving out a bang section.
- Step 2 : Once all your hair is smoothly going up, tightly gather it in a fist at the top of your head.
- Step 3 : Secure it with an elastic.
- Step 4 : Split your pony tail in three sections. If your hair is fine you can lightly backcomb each section to make it bigger.
- Step 5 : Hold one section up by the ends and then bring it down so it sits on your head. It will naturally fold onto itself.
- Step 6 : Pin at the folds.
- Step 7 : Repeat with the other two sections making sure to hide your hair pins and bobby pins.
- Step 8 : Pin your bangs back so they connect to your bun and everything flows together.
Tutorials You Should also see :