Free Sex Videos

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I just don't know!!



Vichy Normaderm 
Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care


This is gonna be a very mixed review, 
I dunno where to start with it one....

I guess I will start with WHY I bought this. Vichy claim this moisturiser is for "imperfection-prone skin, to help with redness, shine, scarring and uneven texture." All issues I have. My skin is prone to breaking out but I have to be careful what I use on it, as it can become very dry if I use the typical "Acne" type products. 

This product includes Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid and LHA. This combination creates a peeling action penetrating the deep layers of the skin. "Treating from within"


So that's what it claims but what does it actually do...


Pros 
  • It does seem to treat blemishes on the face, I feel a tingling feeling for a few second on the areas that I have blemishes and acne scars. 


  • It hasn't affected my dry skin patches. Keeping them comfortably moisturised.




Cons  

  • Doesn't seem to sink into the skin, it sits on top of my skin making it feel greasy.  


  • I didn't notice my pores on my nose and cheeks were any smaller.


  • The packaging makes you think you have lots left, so its hard to judge when you need more.

  • Its expensive!!

  • Does NOT work as a makeup base! Unless you like it melting off in a few minutes!



I honestly cannot decide what to do about this! 
Should I get it again...What do you think??

Love, a very confused Sinead :/

No comments:

Post a Comment