1. Start with dry or damp hair. Hair can be curly or straight.
2. Comb through hair with your fingers and pull it all over to the desired side.
3. Take your hair into one hand like you are going to create a low side ponytail.
4. Twist hair forward (towards your face) starting with the hair behind your ear, from the roots. Twist hair a couple inches down the ponytail. I stopped mine just below the earlobe.
5. Now secure the twist with bobby pins. Place pins at the base of your twist where the hair is folded in at your scalp. For the best hold, take the lip of the pin and push it in and away from the twist, then push it back into the twist, up against your scalp. This will tightly secure your twist. Set the style with your favorite hairspray and prepare to turn some heads!
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment