- Step 1 : First, part your hair into two sections.
- Step 2 : Braid the two ponytails, and secure each with a small rubber band. Make sure the tops of the braids are pretty loose.
- Step 3 : Take the braid on the right and wrap it around the front. Wrap it low and loose near your front hairline.
- Step 4 : Pin the braid in place with bobby pins. if you have thick or unruly hair, bigger pins will work better.
- Step 5 : Take the second braid and wrap it around the back. Again, I like to keep it low and loose so it sort of flows into the front braid.
- Step 6 : Pin in place. If your hair is long enough, tuck the end of each braids behind the other braid, and pin to hold. Voila!
Tutorials You Should also see :