- Step 1 : Section hair into a vertical section in front of the ear.
- Step 2 : Spray section with hair spray. Holding the curling iron clamp with your index finger (we prefer a 1.25-inch Hot Tools curling iron), clamp the section mid-shaft.
- Step 3 : Reach your opposite hand over to grab the rubber top of your iron, and immediately curl upward.
- Step 4 : Slightly loosen clamp grip on hair, and inch the curling iron downward. Then burl upward again. Repeat down the length of your hair section.
- Step 5 : Loosen clamp grip and release. Spray.
- Step 6 : Repeat steps 1 to 5 going around the head.
- Step 7 : Run fingers through your hair to break up the curls.
- Step 8 : Section hair into small sections around the crown.
- Step 9 : Wrap hair around the barrel of the curling iron (with clamp down). Repeat around the entire crown. Spray hair all over.
Tutorials You Should also see :