- Step 1 : First you need to part your hair to the right using a bobby pin.
- Step 2 : next tease the hair from the area above the crown of your head.
- Step 3 : once you have teased the hair, separate it to three sections two in the front and one in the back, braid those sections and secure with a clear elastic then tug at the sides of the braids to loosen them up.
- Step 4 : basically arrange the braids into little buns, then using bobby pins secure them to the back of your head.
- Step 5 : add some hairspray to help hold on your updo. and you are done!
Tutorials You Should also see :