- Create a deep side-part on the left side of your head. Grab all of the hair on the left side of that part and keep it to the side, then gather the rest of your hair and sweep it to the right.
- Divide the small section of hair on your left into two pieces.
- Cross the hair over and twist. Repeat this one or two more times so that you have the start of a tight, thick twist.
- Grab a vertical section alongside your twist.
- Add it into the twist, crossing over and around the first two strands.
- Continue incorporating vertical sections and twisting until you get to the opposite side of your head. Grab hair into a ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Take a piece of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the hair elastic to hide. Tuck it into the ponytail and pin it in place with a bobby pin.
- From the side it looks like a super-cool, beach-ready ponytail ... But from the back you see the pretty twists that keeps the look girly and sweet.
Tutorials You Should also see :