- Step 1 : Starting at the root, begin to curl hair, twisting the hair, and adding more until the entire iron is covered with hair.
- Step 2 : Gather the curled section and pin with metal clip.
- Step 3 : Continue to do this to the bottom section, moving up through the entire head, until the head is completely set. curl the front away from the face, to achieve a softer, modern look.
- Step 4 : Let hair set for 20 minutes, spray lightly with hair spray.
- Step 5 : Start releasing the hair from the bottom up, keeping the curl intact as you go and spray hair, lightly, after all the curls have been released.
- Step 6 : Gently, with your fingers, pull through the end of the hair to soften and release the curl. and you are done!
Tutorials You Should also see :