1. Put your hair in a ponytail. Once you’re more practiced, you can skip this step, but it’s a must to keep this braid in place, especially if you have layers cut in your hair.
2. Split your ponytail in two. Hold one side in each hand and keep these separate as you braid.
3. Cross a small section from the left to the right. Take a small piece of hair from the left side of the left ponytail and put it in the right ponytail.
4. Repeat on the right. Take a small piece of hair from the right side of the right ponytail and put it in the left ponytail.
5. Repeat this process all the way down the ponytails. Each time, cross a small piece of hair from one ponytail to the other side. As you move down the ponytail they cross over, forming the fishtail braid.
6. Tie the end and stretch it out. Secure the end of your fishtail braid with a small, clear elastic. Gently pull at the sides of the braid to stretch it out. This makes your hair look thicker and fuller, and emphasizes the shape of the braid.
Tutorials You Should also see :
- The Wrap Around Side Braid
- Make A Twist And Tuck Braided Updo For Hair
- Make A Faux Bob Hair
- Wrapped Around Half Updo
- Make A Braided Bun For Your Hair
Post a Comment