Free Sex Videos

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This braid is super easy to do. I did not make it up - I learned it by accident but I've seen it on a little girl before. I like to call it the scrunchie braid. Do a loose braid, to the ends of the hair. Then put 2 of the strands of the hair on one side & hold the third piece in the other hand (sorry kind of hard to do with camera)
With the two pieces that you have over, start scrunching them up while holding the third piece steady (this is what the braid scrunches up around)
Go to the base of the head & add your elastic to hold it in. It looks like way harder than what it really is. ANYONE can do this!!

I braided 2 regular braids on the side & crossed them over into pigtails.
I then did a bunch of the "scrunchie" briads in the pig tails.
Curl each end of the braid & add 2 ribbons to each pigtail.

Pretty simple. Hope my instructions on the braid were clear enough, if not, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment