Free Sex Videos

Monday, November 16, 2009

Kayte Bug Boutique is doing 15% off entire order now through November 25th. Now is the perfect time to buy gifts or stocking stuffers for your little girlie - so take advantage of this deal!! Click HERE to go to Kayte Bug Boutique

Also - I've had lots of people ask what I use now that Garnier Fructis is no longer selling their sculpting pomade that I was using. I'm looking!! I promise!! I've been experimenting & haven't found something that I love yet. If you don't mind the cost - Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is awesome. LOVE it!! Hate the price - about $26 for an 8.5 oz. You can buy it at most salons - I have seen it online for cheaper prices. You really don't go through it that fast since you just need one squeeze of it.

I've recently tried Pantene Pro-V Texture pomade that you can buy just at Wal-Mart. It comes in a 1.7 oz. for under $5. Not the same size or prices still as Garnier Fructis. It works all right. It's not my favorite - I feel like it kind of makes my hair greasy but on my girlie it works fine. But in the mean time - I will continue to find the perfect pomade once again. Garnier Fructis - why did you take my favorite product away? So sad:( The search is still on!! If any of you have suggestions on what you use & your favorite is - please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment