Free Sex Videos

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I say...I HEART side ponies so if you see that I am constantly posting them -it's probably not the end of it. There are so many variations of doing one that I just love them & how quick they are!! Today's is especially quick:
Make your regular piggies
Cork screw twist one piggy & take the other side. Add an elastic to make ONE piggie on the side.
Cork screw twist the side pony
fold the hair in half & add elastic. Since my girlie's hair is so long, as I was adding my elastic right here, I folded her hair AGAIN in half (see pic below)
To give it more of a bun look:
The cute whispies that are left out on top of the pony, I curled.
I SO wish she would let me put bows in her hair again (although sometimes I am very sneaky & get one in without her noticing:) Spray the cute curled whispies
That's it!! Very fast & easy - anyone can do it!!
front view:

No comments:

Post a Comment