Free Sex Videos

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last month, my camera broke & I am unable to look thru the screen to see what I'm taking a picture of. I'm glad it still takes pictures!! This is super simple & it would be fun to do on 2 half up piggies also.
Start with 2 basic pig tails
Take a section from one side & braid it & secure to the other piggy with an elastic
Then take another (smaller than the braid) section from the opposite the braid is in
Twist the section so it is easier to wrap over the braid. Begin wrapping evenly until you get to the other side
Secure with an elastic on the opposite pony. Then we finished the ponies with messy buns
We are loving ribbon because we're not losing pairs like with the clips. But when I do messy buns - I do not love the look of wrapping a ribbon around the bun - it can look silly sometimes. So if you tie your bow then slide a bobby pin right in the middle - you then just push the bobby pin into the hair where you want placed.

Here's the front view - by the time I tried taking a couple of the back view - my camera had had it & I think the battery died (can't tell since the screen doesn't work:) Scroll back to the top of this post to see the back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment