- Step 1 : First, prepare damp hair with volumizer, and blow-dry it with a round boar-bristle brush. Then spritz on a lightweight texturizer for extra volume.
- Step 2 : Next, sweep hair into a low ponytail an inch or two away from the nape of your neck, and secure it with a clear band, Create volume at the crown by grasping a small piece of hair from the middle of the pony and holding it steady as you slide the elastic up toward your head with your other hand.
- Step 3 : Position one hand at the center of the back of your head, fingers down, and use the other to wrap your ponytail around your index and middle fingers, forming a twist. Secure it along your head with large pins.
- Step 4 : Using your fingers, gently loosen strands at the crown and sides of your head, and around your face.
- Step 5 : Finish with firm-hold hair spray to make the look last.
Friday, November 9, 2012
Romantic French Twist Hairstyle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment