Free Sex Videos

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Honestly...



If I was truly honest with myself I would want to 
look less like me and more like that!


I want:
A smaller nose
A thinner face
A shorter forehead
Large lips
Biggers eyes
Darker skin
Thicker hair
and that's just my face don't get me started on my body!!

I have no idea why I feel the need to change the things I do,
Why don't I want smaller eyes or thinner lips, Who knows!

We all see beauty differently, We all think different things are beautiful but it doesn't matter what we think is beautiful as long as we look in the mirror and find beauty in ourselves.

Sure I would want to look like that, But I look like me and that's okay too.

Remember to find beauty in yourself, 
                                                             Sinead.



No comments:

Post a Comment