Free Sex Videos

Monday, February 4, 2008

How to...

Here is my "how to" segment.

This was recently left in one of my comments

"It is here where I need a bit of advice if you don't mind. I can't ever seem to get the hair to sleek back as perfectly as yours looks in the pics. What is your secret...if you don't mind sharing. I use the spray bottle and the comb and I have used the detangle spray on occasion. Both of my girls have really thick hair. I would love any words of wisdom you might be able/willing to offer." This coupled with the same question from another friend.

My answer, a dripping wet head and max hold hair gel and a FINE toothed comb. If it is not fine, you can't get their hair as tight. Also, you can't be afraid of pulling their heads around a little bit. My kids have tough old heads. I am afraid I would die if they had tender heads.

I am seriously NOT kidding when I say wet hair. If I had my way, I would wash my girls hair before I did their hair EVERYDAY! Since they get their baths at night, this is not happening. I have a rather large spray bottle and I am not kidding when I say that I fill it up every three days.

Spray around the hairline first. Then comb the water into the hair. I do this a couple of times. Then I take the gel and I use about the size of a nickel and I rub it in both of my hands and rub it into their hair, then I spray hairspray on it as well. Lots of product...good thing I buy the cheap stuff. I save my $$$ for good shampoo and conditioner for their hair. Heaven knows they need it.

I pull their hair into whatever concoction I have thought up that day...spraying with water as needed...and then after I am all done, I spray with hairspray again.

Their hair drys into the shape if I make sure it is wet first.

I should just note, it doesn't matter how nice you get their hair, the minute they put their heads in the carseat, it is static city.

But hey, you tried. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment