Free Sex Videos

Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Hair...Snow White

Start with the ringlets like in the base hair post below and finger comb them out and spray them. Let them dry. I put the headband...Snow White's is red. Make sure you remember that. On a normal day I would probably stop here because I love this. However, we are trying to be Snow White, so we keep on going.



So now, take and brush her hair down. I use my fingers and comb them back into BIG ringlets, or waves.
I know it seems kind of redundant to make ringlets and comb them out and re-put them into ringlets, but it is really the only way I know of to make this kind of a wave.
If your daughter doesn't have bangs, I would just pull the hair back into the headband and pull a bit forward...think DJ Tanner from Full House.










No comments:

Post a Comment