- Gather a large section of your hair starting from one side of the crown of your head and sweeping to the other side.
- Begin braiding three small strands from the top of this section.
- As you braid add more strands from the original section.
- Be sure to braid so that your hair wraps around the top of your head.
- Finish by wrapping one strand around the entire braid, securing it in place. You could use a hair tie as well and wrap the hair around the hair tie, hiding it.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment