- Part your hair – I did mine on the side but this style is also cute with a centre part.
- Take a section at the front and split into three.
- Plait together in a French braid, bringing the sections in from underneath.
- Braid in section from the top only, leaving the rest of your hair to hang down under the braid.
- Finish the first side in a plait and secure with an elastic.
- Repeat steps 2-5 on the other side.
- Tie the two sides together with an elastic. Hide the elastic by wrapping a section of hair around it and pinning it underneath with a bobby pin.
- Loosen up the braid to give it a messier finish and you’re ready to go.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment