1. Brush your hair all the way through to get all the knots out and make it really smooth.
2. Create a deep side part. The deeper the better (which means: the more to the side, the better). If you have bangs, it's ok, you can use some product like a pomade or extra hairspray keep them slicked down.
3. Comb your hair into a smooth ponytail. You can make it whatever height you want. This summer, I am loving ponies that sit right smack in the middle of your head.
4. Secure with a rubber band. Make sure it's as tight as you can get it, you don't want your ponytail slipping down halfway through the day!
5. Hide the rubber band with a bit of hair. (I like to do this, especially if I'm going out to dinner or drinks and want to look a little fancier.) Just take a bit of hair from the underside of the ponytail and wrap it around the band. Pin in place (with bobby pins) underneath the ponytail to secure.
6. backcombed the end of the ponytail to make it look messier.
Tutorials You Should also see :
- Lovely Side Ponytail Tutorial
- Make A Retro UpDo
- braid your hair and use it as a headband
- Make A Double Twist Bun
Post a Comment