Free Sex Videos

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lots of Braids

I've had a lot of requests to do a tutorial on the inside-out french braid - so be looking for it especially since this one has lots of braids in it. 

I think the inside-out french braid is much easier than a regular french braid & looks much cuter. Here's what we came up with today:
Part the hair & begin braiding from the side.  This picture doesn't it show it very good but I didn't braid all the way down. On the right side, the underneath is down so that it can be pulled into a pony. 
I did four sections. I've done this before & I did 5 sections - so however many you need. You can see better in this the hair that is left down on the right side. 
Pull it all up into a side pony. 
Braid the hair - I did this once again in 4 sections - but however you would like. 
Front view: of course with a finger near the mouth. Add your cute bow. 
back view:

No comments:

Post a Comment