Free Sex Videos

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

I said I wouldn't be posting as much & I looked at the last time I did - & it was 2 weeks ago. Where did the time go? I can't believe the Holidays are over & life is about to go back to normal. So I can get back to posting again. 

So this did take a little bit longer - just because you have to braid all the pieces. I guess if you didn't have the time- you could just leave them straight. 
Split the hair down the middle. On each half, I divided it into 4 sections & braided. 
I wanted to show on each half I braided the first piece, then I split the next section into a triangle - like you see - & then parted it from the section to the ear to go as a guiding line what to divide. 
Okay - so now we have all 8 braids -ready to weave away. 
I started by criss-crossing the first two braids & put into 2 pigtails. Then I went to the next braid & so on until they were all added into the pony. But I did over/under with each braid so it looked like a weaving effect. 
Here's what it looked like when I had all the braids pulled back. 
I braided the piggies with some whispies sticking up at the top to flip back over the braids. Add your cute bows & you're finished!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment