Free Sex Videos

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Makeup Lessons


Contouring & Highlighting 


Ever wanted a thinner face, or maybe you just want your face to be more balanced - Then this is for you!

They are millions of youtube video about contouring and highlight. I have watched most of them due to my love for it but I found most of them really difficult to follow. So when I created this video I kept that in-mind I wanted to make it easy to follow and works for all face shapes! 



and for you mature ladies...

When my mum watched my first contour video she ask if I would be creating one for mature skin, which I said course I would as long as she was my model for it! Thanks mommy! 

There are some changes you would make if you have older skin and I hope that all clear in the video:

Our face shape theme is almost coming to an end. Let me know what you would like to see next!

Sineady xx

No comments:

Post a Comment