- Begin with your hair down.
- Take a section of your hair from the thicker side of your part.
- Then braid it all the way down. It will lie flat on your head best if you angle it back as you're braiding it.
- Next, using a technique Elsie and Sarah taught me here, slightly tug all along the braid, making it appear thicker.
- Once the braid is complete, pin it on the back/far side of your head underneath the top layer of your hair, covering the bobby pins.
- Next, braid the rest of your hair into a side braid.
- Continue with the same process as the first braid, slightly tugging along the whole thing.
- If it
Source : Double Braid Hair Tutorial
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment