- Step 1 : Part your hair asymmetrically, and begin French braiding from the temple of the side of your head with less hair to directly beneath your ear on the opposite side.
- Step 2 : Continue braiding down like normal for an inch or two, and then tie off the end with a clear elastic hair tie.
- Step 3 : Using a curling iron, wrap the rest of your hair away from your face to create loose, summery beach waves.
- Step 4 : To balance out your French braid, grab a few random pieces from the opposite side of your head and do a loose twist.
- Step 5 : Join the French braid and twist together to fashion a very organic, boho chic side bun.
- Step 6 : Secure your bun with several bobby pins, and to add a bit of texture, spray your updo with Hairspray. et Voila!
Tutorials You Should also see :
3 Steps To Easy Breezy Beach Waves
how to make hair chalking on dark hair
beautiful Side braid
How to make Double Side Braid For Hair
Make a beautiful braid for your hair
Post a Comment