Free Sex Videos

Monday, June 30, 2008

FLOWER BUN

I had a cute mom that works with my husband email me & tell me that as a working mom, she needs something quick. She's tried a couple on here & they took TOO long. I know some of these that I have posted aren't the quickest, so everyday this week, I'm going to try & be creative & think of something that is QUICK but still really CUTE, rather than your ordinary pony tail or pigtails. I timed this hair do today & it took just under 8 minutes (& that was with taking pictures too). So when I mean quick - I'm going to try to do it within 5-10 minutes. So here's today:


A lot of moms have asked how I get Adde to stay still while doing her hair. I do her hair on my bed & she watches tv while I do her it. Or if you prefer the mirror, give her toys & books to play with or even snacks while you do her hair.
Do hair while is damp. Pull hair into a pony tail. I DID NOT part the hair at all, I pulled it all straight back. Grab a piece from the pony tail.
Loop that piece around & pin it. Do this all the way around the pony.
This is what it looks like once you have gone all the way around. See that extra piece hanging out from pinning your pieces? Just tuck that under the bun & pin it.
Spread each piece just so it looks more like one bun, instead of being able to see each piece pinned. Spray to hold. Add a cute head band or flower clip on the side of bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment