Free Sex Videos

Monday, June 2, 2008

girly up-do

I wanted a little updo for my girl's princess party. I wanted something with a headband around her head, so this is what I came up with. I don't have a front shot, but I parted her hair on the side, where I normally would. Then I parted it from the part all the way around her head, where a head band would sit, & started french braiding it. I french braided the right side of the part & then I also french braided the left side of the part, it was not one continuous headband. I pulled the rest of the hair into a high ponytail along with the remaining braided pieces. I curled her hair with a flat iron (it works just like a curling iron, but faster) and then pinned some of the curl pieces up so it wasn't all hanging and the curls wouldn't fall out before the party.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment