Free Sex Videos

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Into the blue" Look

As we previously wrote, electric blue is one of the "it" colors this season. I feel great wearing accessories in this color (Marella Bag & Zara shoes) and entire look in "blue variations". Preferring lady-like style my Romwe trench-coat was a perfect Spring-refreshment together with HQ Market blouse...all in blue :) 
Although Total-Look is very in, I prefer opening it with some vivid color nails and 1 item in neutral color. For daily outfit, white trousers seemed like a good solution. 





Wish you could see my Marella leather bag crystals sparkling on artificial light. Bling Bling :) One of my favorites and its simply  catching eyes of everyone who see it. Zara shoes are perfectly comfortable with not-so-high heel for long spring days out.

Totally loving my romantic HQ Market blouse in pastel blue prints. Ideal for daily wear, but as the upper part is  not see-through it can go well under blazer for faculty and some business-style for those of you who are working.




No comments:

Post a Comment