Free Sex Videos

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Top ELF Products!





I get asked so many times what my ELF faves are so here there are PLUS Links!


Studio Makeup Mist & Set


"Keep your makeup in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold"

It's like HAIR SPRAY for your FACE!!

I love this because its super cheap and it actually works!


"After you have applied your makeup spray a light mist 12-16 inches from your face with eyes closed to set your makeup in place or use for a quick touchup throughout the day to refresh your makeup. Let it dry naturally or blot with a tissue to help speed dry." 
60ml




Candlelight


Studio Cream Eyeshadow

"Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and creaseless cream shadow"
Bronzed


I dunno about it being creaseless but man does this pack a punch when it comes to 
layering it with shadows! 


I own two light cream and medium brown and they pretty much work with every neutral look and I would recommend trying these two for starters, Bronze is my favourite!
(Like all cream shadows remember to replace the lid carefully to prevent them drying out)


€4.00 - http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~265.htm




Porcelain
Flawless Finish Foundation

"Achieve a flawless complexion with the silky smooth e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation."


The reason I love this foundation is because it suits my skin perfectly, It has a satin finish but doesn't work great on very dry flakey skin but on normal to slightly dry skin (like mine) that is pale yellow toned it's awesome!

Click here to see YT review!


 €7.50 http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~268.htm




     




 11 Piece Brush Collection                                               


 "The ultra luxe make-up brush case is ideal for any makeup artist at heart!"


My sister is a huge fan of these brushes - Case, Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Complexion Brush, Small Angled Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Fan Brush, Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Small Precision Brush, Blush Brush and Contouring Brush.

These brushes are baby soft and lovely to use!



                            





High Definition Powder

"The high definition loose powder creates a "soft focus" effect to the skin."

Dupe for "MakeUpForEver HD High Definition Loose Powder" I tried both and found no difference at all!! 

Looks great on camera and in real life but just like the MakeUpForEver powder does not work with flash photography. 

Use a light hand and a large brush not the powder puff that comes with it. 







MINI Eyelash Curlers

"Create gorgeous curled lashes that appear larger and more defined with this sleek design"

I LOVE THIS!!!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS!! 

Both the mini and the normal one works great and I feel like buying a million of them to last me a life time because I really adore them, I use them both every day!! 





I would love to know what your favourites are too so leave a comment,
                                                                                               Sineady xx





No comments:

Post a Comment