Free Sex Videos

Monday, August 25, 2008

Double Criss-Crossies

If you click on this picture, it will enlarge it so you can get a better view. We went to the lake just over a week & I did this on her & it was perfect - because it stayed exactly like this - all day long, even when she swam in the water. It stayed out of her face good. I don't have step by step instructions but I'll quickly go through it.

First, part the hair down the middle. then divide each side into 2 halves. So you have 4 elastics going across the front. Braid each one. That 2 sides of her hair are thinner so the braid doesn't go quite as far, but I think it still looks fine.

Continue to part your hair down the middle. Put your hair in piggies. Criss-cross the middle 2 braids into the piggies. Then criss-cross your outside braids over the other braids & add to your piggies. Then I just did the messy bun. That's all there was to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment