Free Sex Videos

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Inside-Out French Braids

(If you don't know how to do this french braid, remember you can click on the utube link that I provided for a demo.)
Start by parting the hair straight down the middle. Like always, I clip the side I am not working on out of the way.
Braid away. I like to go down a little further, just to make sure I get all the hair in.
Do the other side now & put an elastic in about the same place.

Then, bring the braids together (I always cross mine, they look nicer) & put an elastic in. Take the other elastics out & unbraid up to the new elastic. Put another elastic in but don't pull the hair all the way through this time. My daughter has a natural curl so it automatically goes over the pony tail with a little help of hair spray. If your daughter's is not like this, you could do a quick curl to make it stay over the pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment