- Step 1 : Grab a small section of hair and backcomb it to create a pomp.
- Step 2 : Twist at the back and secure with a bobby pin.
- Step 3 : Loosely French braid the hair and secure with an elastic. Keep it a little messy!
- Step 4 : Clamp the banana clip through the hair and around the sides of the braid.
- Step 5 : Pull the braid apart to loosen.
- Step 6 : Then pin pieces of the braid around the banana clip to hide it and fluff where needed.
- Step 7 : Roll the rest of the braid up toward the nape of the neck.
- Step 8 : Secure with bobby pins!
- Step 9 : Spray with flexible-hold hairspray.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment