- 1 : Start by separating a small section of hair from the bottom of the sweep of hair going across the back of your neck.
- 2 : Split this section of hair into three sections and begin braiding as usual. Grab one of the outer sections and cross it over to the middle, then grab the outer section on the opposite side and pull it to the middle.
- 3 : Continue braiding, add a section of loose hair from the hair sweeping over your other shoulder before you move it to the middle. By the time the (once-small) braid reaches the opposite side of your head, it should contain all your hair, not just the little section.
- 4 : When you reach the opposite ear, braid the rest of your hair like a normal braid.
- 5 : Secure the end of the braid with an elastic band, arrange any wisps of hair that are hanging out, and spray with hair spray if desired.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Make a French-Style Side Braid
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment