- 1 : Using a large-barrel curling iron, create loose curls around your head from your ears down.
- 2 : Part your hair in the middle. Use your fingers to separate and loosen the curls.
- 3 : Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown.
- 4 : Tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb, to create height and volume.
- 5 : With a brush gently smooth the teased hair. Gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
- 6 : Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape curls into place.
- 7 : put some shine spray and voila...you are ready to go!
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment