- Step 1 : Using a round brush, dry your hair and make sure it’s completely dry.
- Step 2 : Twist your hand in a spiral motion when releasing hair from the round brush. You’ll end up with a pretty, spiral wave. Continue until your hair is completely dry.
- Step 3 : Using either a 1-inch curling iron or wand, wrap 1-2 inch sections of your hair around the iron. Don’t do a spiral wrap; hold the iron so it is perpendicular to your head. This will create a relaxed waved that doesn’t start right at the root.
- Step 4 : Lift a few sections at the crown of your head and tease for some volume. Do this in layers so you don’t end up with a “rat’s nest” effect. Don’t forget to smooth out the top!
- Step 5 : Finish with a great hairspray. You can loosen your curls a bit more by running your fingers through it.
Tutorials You Should also see :
Post a Comment